Friday, September 28, 2012

Dear NHL,
I would like to report that I do not have NHL hockey on my TV. It's September already and I can not believe there is not NHL hockey on my TV. Please remedy this situation as the less hockey there is on my TV, the more likely I will watch other sports, sitcoms and who knows maybe even NASCAR (yikes). The longer you are not showing hockey, the less likely I am to come back. I forgave your last lockout. This one, not likely. My team has basically locked us out of a Stanley Cup my whole life, so clearly I will just find a better use of my time, as I haven't really missed anything. Good luck winning back the little bit of the US market share you have struggled to gain, as I think this lockout will be worse to the NHL then the other major sports prior lockouts / strikes. Unfortunately, hockey in the US market was verging upon irrelevant, and this lockout is ensuring you win the Mr. Irrelevant award when it comes to the major sports leagues.

No comments: